Training Day - Selling Self Storage Online - London - 30 October
Training Day - Selling Self Storage Online
Wednesday, 30 October 2019 - Venue tbc, London
Mystery shopping has shown that web based sales enquiries are generally handled poorly compared to phone and in-person enquiries. This training session is completely focused on how to best handle online queries and improve your conversion rate through this growing medium. Customised specifically for the self storage industry it will cover the following topics, while discussing the general process of handling online sales enquires.
- What makes online shoppers different?
- Methods to respond to online enquiries promptly
- Engaging customers thorough web enquiries
- Closing the sale online
- The mathematics of online conversations
- Auto generated replies vs personal replies
- Handling social media enquires
- Online pricing, when and how
- Common mistakes when dealing with online enquiries
- Making your online customers feel special
- Filtering the chaff to get more efficient conversions
- How the GDPR will change how you acquire customers' data and follow-up enquiries
This course is designed for self storage managers with the aim to improve the number of web enquiries which are converted into reservations.
£150 + VAT per person.
Limited places available so book early to avoid disappointment.