This training is for anyone who works with sales in the self-storage industry. Designed as a useful foundation course for those new to the industry, it is equally relevant to staff who already have experience selling self-storage but want to up their skills to the next level. The course combines the foundations of sales with some cutting edge insights into how to sell successfully.
The training will be delivered via Zoom and consists of a combination of content segments followed by exercises in the breakrooms giving you the chance to practice your new sales skills right there during the session.
You will learn:
- How to map out and if necessary, change your mindset to sales
- How to build trust in the sales situation
- Which questions to ask in order to maximise your chances of closing the sale
- When it is a good idea to apply a bit of pressure in the sales situation
- How to close sales without being pushy
- How to identify the four customer types in less than 60 seconds, even if all you have to go on is an email
- All the Do’s and Don’ts for each customer type so you can adapt your pitch to each customer you encounter
- Some psychological principles underpinning successful sales to help you sell more
- How to sell retail products and insurances
- Some useful sales stats to track for yourself in order to improve your own performance.
- How to keep your sales performance high over time
Trainer - Christel Land:
Christel Land is a popular business coach/consultant and an experienced sales and marketing trainer with extensive experience working in the self storage industry. She regularly delivers sales and marketing training sessions for the SSA UK and FEDESSA.
She has worked at a store level, local management level (Operations, Marketing) and central management (IT Manager) at City Self Storage. She is also certified in various different coaching techniques, has worked as a full time business coach and currently teaches international coaching certifications. Christel is also the author of the only book to date on sales in the self storage industry.
Combining her engaging training style with an enormous amount of industry knowledge, Christel will give you all the tools you need to grow your sales skills and improve your performance.
All attendees will receive a copy of Christel’s book, Sales and Service: The Cutting Edge of Self Storage included in the delegate fee.
10.00am - 3.30pm with a lunch break
SSA UK/FEDESSA Members @ £140 + VAT per person