Mystery shopping has shown that web-based sales enquiries are generally handled poorly compared to phone and in-person enquiries. This training session is focused on improving your online sales skills and demonstrating how best to handle these types of enquiries to improve your online conversion rates.
Led by Rennie Schafer the session is customised specifically for the industry and covers:
- What makes online shoppers different?
- Methods to respond to online enquiries promptly
- Engaging customers thorough web enquiries
- Closing the sale online
- The mathematics of online conversations
- Auto generated replies vs personal replies
- Online pricing, when and how
- Common mistakes when dealing with online enquiries
- Making your online customers feel special
- Filtering the chaff to get more efficient conversions
- Social Media and self storage
- Using reviews to boost your business
- Use of online chat
Delegates will be able to interact with the presenter and each other, view the presentation slides, complete exercises and discuss experiences. A webcam is not essential but highly recommended. There will be breaks during the training but coffee is not provided!
A copy of the SSA UK Selling Storage Online Workbook will be made available exclusively to delegates immediately prior to the webinar.
Previous Attendees Comments
"A good session and food for thought"
"Great loved it! Have had so much conflicted information previously - it was great to have up-to-date help and advice"
"It was a useful marketing seminar that generated some areas within our company that need improvement"
"Thanks for a very well organised and insightful day last week. I was very impressed with the event and found it great food for thought"
Trainer - Rennie Schafer
Member rate at £100 + VAT per person
This is a member exclusive training session. If you are interested in attending, please contact us on 01270 623150 for further information.