The SSA UK, with major sponsors, Storage Future are proud to present the 2023 Winter Workshop.
Two days of speakers, industry workshops, skiing and networking in St. Anton, in the Tyrolean-Alps region of Austria.
Raffl's St Antonorhof is regarded as one of the finest hotels in St Anton; with huge rooms with luxury bathrooms, an indoor pool, onsite massage services and an atmospheric bar. Only a short walk from the ski lifts and access to 350 km of marked ski runs, with superbly prepared slopes for all ability levels. The local area boasts 200 km of off-piste skiing with challenging steep slopes and deep-snow ski runs, snowboard fun parks, carving areas, permanent racing circuits as well as numerous cosy meeting places. And, of course, the region's famous apres ski venues.
This exclusive event, open to just 50 delegates, is set to be an event to remember. Numbers are strictly limited, so book early to avoid disappointment
Arrive on Sunday the 5th of February, ready for two full days, each consisting of business sessions over breakfast before hitting the slopes and rounding the day off with more sessions and a networking dinner. Leaving the hotel to fly home on Wednesday the 8th of February. Or if you prefer, you can come in early and get some skiing done before the event.
All you need to do is get to Innsbruck and hire the skis (if you don’t bring your own) all the rest is organised for you. Transfers are also available from Zurich.
- 3 nights accommodation in one of the best hotels in St Anton
- Transfers from Innsbruck
- 2 day lift pass
- 3 dinners including drinks
- Industry sessions in the morning and evening
- Pre dinner drinks and networking sessions
- A unique opportunity to network with leading independent operators
Small group workshop sessions led by industry experts will cover topics such as:
- Operating in an inflationary environment
- How the debt market is changing for self storage
- What impact is automation having on the industry
- Building greener self storage businesses
- Customised digital marketing
Tickets are £1,699 per person. (There is no VAT).
Thank you to our Sponsors: