Compiled in conjunction with Cushman & Wakefield, the SSA UK Annual Industry Report is now available. See how the industry has performed over the past 12 months with data collected from operators, customers currently using self storage, and the general public. Follow the link to download your copy.
Find your local self storage provider
Enter a postcode to search for your closest SSA UK member and get a quote for self storage.
The Self Storage Association (SSA UK) is the principal trade association representing both self storage operators and industry supplier members’ interests in the UK.
The mission of the SSA UK is to:
- Set the standard for the industry
- Promote the self storage industry in the UK
- Provide industry specific research
- Provide a lobbying forum to promote industry interests with statutory bodies
- Provide a forum for discussion and debate between members through a network of events including the annual conference, and regional meetings.
- Raise awareness of the benefits of self storage and promote best practice within the industry
SSA UK currently has a membership of over 500 storage operators and suppliers to the industry with membership growth in line with the sector. Nationally, there are approximately 2,050 primary facilities, offering approximately 52 million square feet of rentable space (Source Cushman & Wakefield/SSA UK).
Latest Resources & Recordings