The terms and conditions below apply to all delegate bookings received for SSA UK and FEDESSA online events, meetings, training sessions and webinars.
These T&Cs will apply once a completed booking has been received via email or submitted online.
- These terms apply once a booking has been completed online or sent via email to [email protected].
- Event information including, online platform, agenda, speakers (where applicable) can be found on the events pages on the website.
- We reserve the right to change the content, agenda, platform or listed speakers as necessary or to postpone/cancel the event.
- If an event is postponed or cancelled, the SSA UK will contact all delegates at the earliest opportunity to advise and to either arrange a refund or agree to hold the payment and allocate it to the new date in the case of a postponed event.
- By booking to attend the event you agree to the SSA UK storing and using the data provided for event preparation and production including, but not limited to, attendance lists. We may use your email address in connection with the event e.g. to provide you with advance or follow-up information. We may also use your data to notify you of other events and/or share your data with relevant event partners in connection with the event despite any notified email preferences.
Confirmation of Bookings
- Confirmation of bookings will be sent to the originator of the booking.
- If you have not received confirmation from the SSA UK at least 2 working days after booking, please email [email protected] or call 01270 623150 to advise.
- Only cancellations advised by email to [email protected] or through booking management on the website and received 5 working days prior to the event date will receive a refund. Please ensure you advise the name of the delegate not attending.
- The refund amount is limited to 90% of the cost per head/cost per ticket unless otherwise stated on the event webpage or booking form.
- We do not offer refunds for cancellations received within 5 working days of any event.
- No refunds will be offered for non-attendance by a delegate. If recorded, delegates will be able to request a copy of the recording. Please note, not all online events are recorded and the SSA UK are not obligated to provide a recording for any event. Details on recordings will be provided on the events pages on the website.
- Substitutes are permitted. Please advise the SSA UK office as soon as reasonably possible via email only to [email protected] if you require a substitution. Please advise the name of the original delegate and the full name and email of the substitute delegate.
- Event bookings are not transferable to alternative events under any circumstances.
T&Cs for conferences differ so please check the conference website(s) pages for details on cancellations, substitutions and refunds.